Dental treatment abroad
Dentistry is a specialized area of medicine that includes a variety of different dental and orthodontic procedures, as well as dental surgery and cosmetic dentistry. Modern, high-quality, low-cost dental treatment has become available all over the world and many people prefer to combine dental treatment with a relaxing break.
General dental practice includes preventive, restorative and cosmetic dentistry.
Some of the most popular and new dental procedures include, but are not limited to:
- –Cosmetic dentistry - painless dental and gum treatment, porcelain restoration, veneers, whitening and more
- –Dental implantation
- –Dental prosthetics
- –Dentistry TMJ - treatment of diseases of the temporomandibular joint
- –Non-surgical treatment of sleep apnea / snoring
- –Restorative dentistry - fillings, crowns, bridges
- –Root canal treatment
Modern dentistry offers treatments using the latest advances in dental technology, such as a diode laser. This is a type of laser that affects soft tissue (therefore, not a tooth or bone) and is most applicable in dentistry.
Laser technology is used for several procedures:
- –Decontamination of periodontal pockets and channels during endodontic treatment
- –Oral surgery (lingual frenectomy or gingivectomy)
- –Periimplantitis treatment
- –Stimulate the healing process
- –Treatment of herpes and aphthous ulcerations
- –Treatment of tooth hypersensitivity
- –Whitening treatments
Interventions that used to take a lot of time and required local anesthesia are now performed faster, more conveniently and, above all, without pain due to the use of conscious sedation.
The patient inhales a small amount of a special solution through a comfortable mask, which leads him to a state of calm and relaxation. This method of sedation is suitable for both adults and children, has no side effects. After the end of the drug, the person wakes up completely and ready for daily activities.
The systems of intraoral cameras Vista Cam provide invaluable assistance in the dental treatment. The pictures provide a unique opportunity to show the state before and after treatment and accordingly to visually see and present the results of the work done to the patient.
Orthopantomography (also called panoramic radiography) is a simple and minimally invasive radiography that analyses teeth, dental arches, maxilla and mandible and can provide information about primary and recurrent caries, apical granulomas, cystic lesions, etc.
- –Bad breath
- –Gum disease (periodontal)
- –Mouth wounds
- –Oral cancer
- –Tooth erosion
- –Tooth sensitivity
- –Toothaches and emergency dental conditions
- –Unattractive smile (Dental cosmetics)